Technology - Business Development Manager (Enterprise)
- BBBH768442 Oct 19, 2020 S$250-299k
Looking forward to 2021 already? If you're a seasoned Hunter with a strong network of Enterprise clients in your pocket, this might be the right opportunity to kickstart a new year!
As a global business which as seen growth over the past few years, the team here in Singapore is looking to bring it to the next level. In a mid-sized setup with roots across the globe, you will get the opportuity to work collaboratively with colleagues from multiple cities to drive innovation and ideas to make a bigger impact.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying C-Level decision-makers, build strong strategic relationships, become a trusted and valued partner and advisor to the client CXOs and key stakeholders
- Developing sales-ready opportunities by qualifying accounts and collecting information to identify opportunities for the business
- Bringing to the table a "problem-solving" mindset and a consultative approach to drive strong client partnerships
To be considered for this hire, you should ideally have:
- Proven track record of building C-level relationships with a minimum of 8 years experience.
- Extensive experience working with large enterprises and knowledge of the Singapore market, ASEAN experience would be an added advantage
- Experience selling application development / software services in the high-tech world; ideally in a technology consultancy environment
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
Please feel free to drop your CV to GINA, GHE@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM to find out more!
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
EAP Name: Gina He
Registration No: R1546785
Senior Consultant | HR & Sales and Marketing
+65 6818 3179