Team Assistant (Software Giant / Contract)
- BBBH774955 Sep 10, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a Software Giant, is now looking for a Team Assistant on a 12 months contract for a start. The role is expected to be extended beyond the initial 12 months.
- Maintain executive calendar, manage staff meetings and commitments.
- Drive and run APAC marketing Leadership Team (LT) team weekly cadence.
- Organize quarterly all hands meetings and drive team engagement events.
- Assist in key projects including team building and team development programs and provide
- selective support to the APAC marketing leadership team as needed.
- Manage weekly/quarterly business guidance, and compile and weekly senior staff minutes,
- group updates.
- Manage calendar and travel to help drive maximum effectiveness, all while coordinating
- complex travel arrangements and successfully handling last minute changes.
- Assist with scheduling group meetings and coordinate key projects and large meetings with
- internal and external individuals.
- Maintain up-to-date organizational charts, contact lists and email alias lists.
- Assist staff with travel coordination when required. Plan and schedule group off-sites.
- Arrange job candidate interviews and ensure smooth transitions for all new hires by obtaining
- office space, computer systems and accounts and managing all related work requests.
- Process forms including expense reports, change of status, employment requisitions, facilities
- work requests.
- Min 6 years' experience supporting senior leaders
- Outstanding planning and organizing skills
- Proactivity - able to think ahead and anticipate what might happen.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Team player - high energy and passionate about impacting team dynamics
- Strong attention to detail and care about quality of work
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Shawn Foo - firstname.lastname@example.org Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1872138 | FOO HOU SHENG, SHAWN
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161