Team Assistant (6 months / Central)
- BBBH784332 Jun 08, 2021 Competitive
Our client, one of the top life insurance companies, is now looking for a Team Assistant on a 6 months contract for a start.
One of the top life insurance companies in Singapore is now looking for a Team Assistant to provide administrative support to a team of Project Managers. This is a new role with possibility of extension or conversion.
- Provide administrative support to teams developing various projects.
- Arranging meetings, updating records, handling mail, preparing training equipment, communicating with all team members, and making travel arrangements
- Filter queries, phone calls and invitations
- Regularly update and maintain business contacts
- Arrange for incoming and outgoing mail / packages to be collected / sent out
- Ad hoc administrative duties as per assigned
- A high level of enthusiasm, energetic and commitment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, very meticulous and responsible
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Name: Shawn Foo
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161