Team Assistant (12 months / Software Giant)
- BBBH791746 Aug 31, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a global software giant, is now looking for a Team Assistant on a 12 months contract for a start with a possibility of renewal or conversion.
This position provides administrative and business operations support to the Marketing Leadership team in APAC. You will be responsible for professionally managing a variety of tasks in a fast-paced dynamic and highly successful APAC Marketing Team. You will need to have incredible organisational skills and have outstanding execution. You will be friendly and approachable in your demeanor with a can-do attitude.
- Maintain executive calendar, manage staff meetings and commitments.
- Drive and run APAC marketing Leadership Team (LT) team weekly cadence.
- Organize quarterly all hands meetings and drive team engagement events.
- Assist in key projects including team building and team development programs and provide selective support to the APAC marketing leadership team as needed.
- Manage weekly/quarterly business guidance, and compile and weekly senior staff minutes, group updates.
- Manage calendar and travel to help drive maximum effectiveness, all while coordinating complex travel arrangements and successfully handling last minute changes.
- Assist with scheduling group meetings and coordinate key projects and large meetings with internal and external individuals.
- Maintain up-to-date organizational charts, contact lists and email alias lists.
- Assist staff with travel coordination when required. Plan and schedule group off-sites.
- Arrange job candidate interviews and ensure smooth transitions for all new hires by obtaining office space, computer systems and accounts and managing all related work requests.
- Process forms including expense reports, change of status, employment requisitions, facilities work requests.
- Perform general office administrative duties such as ordering supplies and equipment.
- Assist with audio, visual and video and web conferencing when needed.
- Work with vendors and project managers to ensure billing occurs in timely manner and that project scope changes are considered and accounted for.
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar team leadership administrative support role
- The ability to prioritize hectic schedules, and manage multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing emails, tasks and deadlines for Senior Executives;
- Positive can-do attitude, no ego - willing to follow through and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to remain flexible, embrace change and manage uncertainty, all while thriving in fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under critical deadlines and manage workload with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and timely follow-through.
- Desire to constantly look for opportunities to create systems, checklists, and approaches to make things run more smoothly.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to email@example.com
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1872138
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161