SOX Coordinator (Contract)
- BBBH791985 Sep 02, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client, a global financial institution/bank currently offering banking, investments, life insurance and retirement services, is looking for a SOX coordinator to join their ever growing team.
This role will be responsible for coordination of all Internal Control over Financial Reporting ("ICFR") activities throughout the year and coordinate planning of SOX404 activities.
- Scoping and mapping
- Monitoring / facilitation of process walkthroughs led by Process owners.
- Monitoring of (independence of) testing activities.
- Preparation and facilitation of Interim and Year-End evaluations.
- Project manage the SOX implementation across the bank.
As a SOX404 Coordinator you have the following requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years of accounting (BIG 4 experience is a plus), internal audit or operational risk management experience.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting/Auditing/Finance/Risk at minimum. CPA (RA/RE/RC) /CIA/CISA/higher degree in Risk Management is preferred.
- An understanding of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the COSO 2013 internal controls framework.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management skills with demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong and strategic thought leadership to identify business needs and provide efficient and practical solutions.
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150