Software Engineer/Lead (Site Reliability)
- BBBH791562 Sep 11, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader & provider in Singapore, by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
The successful candidate will optimize system design and enhance platform management, and develop methodology to evaluate system capacity for application.
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Measure and optimize system performance and innovating to continually improve the application & enhance reliability
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering, or a related field
- At least 4 to 10 years experience with infrastructure and application support, software engineering or system tuning
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130