You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
SOC Analyst, AVP
- BBBH769201 Nov 05, 2020 Competitive
SOC Analyst, AVP - Work on escalated security incidents, Perform deeper analysis, trending and root cause analysis of the events/incidents
- Perform deeper analysis, trending and root cause analysis of the events/incidents
- Work on escalated security incidents (malware infections, unauthorized access, malicious emails, Phishing, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, etc.)
- Providing reporting and metrics around security monitoring by designing dashboards for asset owners and management consumption.
- Advanced knowledge of security incident and event management, log analysis, Network traffic analysis, Malware investigation and remediation, SIEM correlation logic and alert generation.
- Support the development and enhancement of SOC incident response capabilities.
- Stay current on the latest Cyber threats, Attacks and vulnerabilities
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in IT Security
- Exposure with SIEM tools such as Splunk, ArcSight
- Ability to read and write scripts in languages such as Python, Powershell, SQL or similar
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networking, and major internet protocols
- Will be beneficial to possess industry-related certifications
If you are suitable, feel free to write in to Andrea Soh
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1879795
License Name: Soh Hui Qi Andrea
Associate Consultant | Cyber Security & Technology Governance
+65 6818 3194