- BBBH767805 Nov 11, 2020 Competitive
Service Manager, experience in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Systems, Networking. This is a Regional role, who will look after the Customer Satisfaction across the Region.
This role is a Regional scope, who will after customer satisfaction, ideally looking for someone from Telecommunication, Information Technology, Systems, and Networking exposure.
My client is one of the largest Telecommunication business in the world with each scale of business and contacts.
- Partner with Account Manager to support, retain and grow our High-value customers.
- Build strong customer relationship and identify new opportunities from the existing customer.
- Serve as the single point of escalation to the customer to all aspects of lifecycle support that have not been successfully resolved through normal support processes.
- Carried out the following primary tasks but no limited to:
- Service delivery status checks and escalations
- Ongoing operations/service assurance issues
- Recommendations on service improvement
- Assist customer with proper routing for post-sales support and track request through to completion.
- Monitor and assist in the implementation of Enterprise Service contracts for multiple large Enterprise customer.
- Generate and deliver to customer, as needed, standardized reports available from operational systems to track metrics and performance results.
- Analyzes customer's complaints, service deterioration, pain points and make recommendations for improvement of new delivery/post-sales procedures and services.
- Responsible for completing special projects or assignments appointed.
Qualification and Experience
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science or relevant field.
Looking for someone with the following skill set:
- 5+ years of industry experience in telecommunications preferred
- Proficient understanding of telecommunications products such as, IEPL, IPLC, IPT, MPLS, SD-WAN and SMS platform etc.
- Experience working cross functionality with other teams in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience working in APAC region will be advantage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including presentation to senior management in English as well as in Chinese.
Able to understand technical products specifications written in Chinese and also communicate to the technical team based in HongKong and China.
- Strong problem-solving skills
To find out more about this role, please feel free to reach out to PHOEBE , email@example.com
MORGAN MCKINLEY EA License No. 11C5502 | Registration No: R1660432
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3172