Senior SRE Developer (Contract)
- BBBH761227 Oct 13, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Senior SRE Developer
Our client is a top technology organization where they provide various platforms and innovation solutions through large data centers to their clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Senior SRE Developer to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Extensive knowledge of deployment orchestration and automation (Ansible, Kubernetes, Istio or other Service Meshes, Jenkins)
- Design and build automated code deployment systems that simplify development work and make it more consistent and predictable.
- Oversee environment deployment from OS all the way through the application layers of a solution, using tools such as Docker, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of server virtualization, networking and storage ensuring that the solution scales and performs with high availability and uptime
- Build self service capability for the most common infrastructure and application management tasks
- Create automated tests that easily plug into our automated code pipeline
- Strong experience with scripting languages and using them in automation (primarily Bash and Python, others are a big plus)
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins plugins and configuration of Jenkins architecture to scale to large build execution architectures
- 5+ years of IT professional experience with 3+ Yrs of relevant DevOps experience
- Python, Go, Groovy
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, AWS-including EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53, Istio, CloudFormation, GCP
- CI/CD automation experience using Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab
- Proficiency with log monitoring and analytics preferably using ELK or Splunk
- NGINX or similar load balancer - Installation, Configuration and management.
- Linux (ssh, including bash/shell scripting)
- Programing skills using Java, NodeJS and similar would be a advantageous
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, VMware)
- Experience with build tools such as Ant, Maven, Gant, or Gradle.
- Experience with Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, Docker, Container Orchestration Engine such as Kubernetes
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138