- BBBH767714 Oct 07, 2020 Competitive
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley (EA Licence number: 11C5502) connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have est
Our client is a global fintech organization with multiple offices across the group focusing on blockchain technologies. Moreover, being a force among its market players, they have engaged us on an exclusive basis to grow their back end engineering team whereby several experienced hands on Java software engineers are required.
As a hands-on java developer, you will become the subject matter expert in your field and be actively involved in initiatives for the next financial year. That is of course backed by the latest investment in technologies and high-performance platforms, so that the successful incumbent will be able to leverage on the latest trends and innovations.
In this role, you will:
- Be part of the APAC team reporting into to the Head of Engineering likewise based, collaborating with a wider global team in other business units
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java codes that can meet specific speeds and latencies - P90/95/99
- Implement performance and quality modules together with identifying bottlenecks and bugs to devise solutions to curb these problems
- Assist in maintaining code quality, organization, and automation
A successful candidate would ideally have:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science and at least 5+ years hands on experience in the function
- Directly exposed to environments that focus a lot of speed and latency factors
- Robust proficiency in Java and Java 8+
- Expert level understanding JVM, garbage collection and the Java Memory Model
- Hands-on familiarity with popular Java Frameworks such as Spring/Micronaut Familiarity with JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock
- Good hands on GitHub, Kubernetes, JIRA< Confluence, Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Solace
- Familiarity with LL libraries and patterns - Chronicle Queue/Maps and disruptors
- Strong understanding of Lock Free/Wait Free patterns
- Good knowledge of API development and API gateways
- Strong in Java Development Kits and able to code and write
- Strong understanding of TDD and BDD development approaches
Apply now and include your updated CV in doc. format if you meet the requirements. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 11C5502 | EA Reg No: R1985488