Senior Fund Accountant (Buyside)
- BBBH754443 Oct 09, 2020 S$0-49k
OUR CLIENT IS AN ESTABLISHED SINGLE FAMILY OFFICE SET UP IN SINGAPORE LOOKING TO HIRE A SENIOR FUND ACCOUNTANT IN THEIR GROWING BUSINESS.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ideal candidate will be Subject Matter Expert and Point of Contact for the newly acquired fund accounting software
- Ability to do the day-to-day accounting support functions and administration of multiple Private Equity / Real Estate funds
- Ability and has hands on experience with calculation of NAV & Capital Calls
- Knowledge of Tax Compliance, IFRS, US GAAP would be a Bonus
- Maintain and build Client and Stakeholder relationships
- The ideal candidate should have a Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent or a professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years in Fund Admin and Buyside experience
- Our client offers an attractive remunerations package, excellent bonuses and health insurance
Due to the nature of the business, this role is only open to Singaporeans/PR.
Please send your resume, in WORD format and click APPLY NOW or alternatively, you may send your CV to me at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2090183
License Name: Lin Hui Fiona