Senior Foreign Exchange & Precious Metals Advisor
- BBBH798572 Nov 10, 2021 Competitive
Expand your career as a Foreign Exchange & Precious Metals Advisor in a Private Bank
Senior Foreign Exchange & Precious Metals Advisor, Private Bank
We are partnering with our client, a well regarded Private Bank to place their Senior Foreign Exchange & Precious Metals Advisor .
- Be responsible for generating, distributing and executing profitable FX & PM trading and yield enhancement ideas via fundamental and technical analysis.
- Service high net worth individual clients in the complete suite of FX & Precious Metal product range including spot, vanilla and exotic option, DCI, Accumulator, Structured Products (EMTNs) etc. to meet clients' wealth management and hedging needs
- Promote FX & PM ideas to internal Relationship Managers via key distribution channels including joint-marketing activities with Relationship Managers, investment meetings and dynamic FX & PM portfolio advisory
- Support Relationship Managers with customer marketing efforts, training and presentations
- Degree in Banking and Finance or other related discipline
- At least 10 years FX & PM sales/trading experience ideally in wealth management industry facing both internal Relationship Managers and external clients
- Enriched FX & PM market and product knowledge/strategies. Experience with multi assets like structured product will be welcome
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management