- Mar 03, 2023
- S$5-9k pm
A gaming software tech company is currently hiring for a Senior Accountant to be based in here in Singapore as part of their company expansion plan.
- Responsible for full set of accounting, processing of local and overseas payments, fund transfer Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of account closing, assist in performing accurate and comprehensive analysis
- Monitor transactions, reports and provide timely solutions when needed
- Improve the existing operation processes, work cross-functionally with the operation team and provide operational support on new and existing launches
- Responsible for operational solutions, coordinate internal and external communications to improve overall operations
- Continuously drive improvements in the finance function
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in full set of accounting in technology industry
- Knowledge of payment clearing and settlement, foreign exchange, balance of international payments and similar relevant area
- Familiarity with third-party overseas fintech companies or related fields are preferred
- Ability to work under pressure with good problem solving skills
This company offers a dynamic working environment where their focus is on employee welfare and people development.
If you are an experienced Accountant seeking for a career change, click "Apply Now".
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R22110149
EAP Name: Lee Sher Lynn