SAP MM Consultant (1-year contract)
- BBBH773089 Jan 12, 2021 Competitive
We are collaborating with a global client specializing in consumer products and solutions. For this position, we are looking for a SAP MM Consultant for a 1-year contract.
- Provide support for SAP MM Module-related matters.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and requests within SLAs.
- Manage incidents reported by users and conduct prompt follow-ups.
- Work closely with different teams (eg: basis, abap, COE) to ensure issues and requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Assist business users in requirements-gathering and preparation of Change Request application.
- Analyze and resolve application and system issues, ensuring SAP services are available and reliable to meet business expectations.
- Prepare functional specifications and conduct necessary review with the business and COE team.
- Conduct Unit Test, System Integration Test, and related documentation.
- Support user in carrying out User Acceptance Test.
- Participate in deployment to production and post deployment support.
- Update system documentation and training documents/user manual.
- Provide training to users.
- Prepare internal presentation and proposal whenever necessary.
Desired Skills, Competencies and Personal Traits
- Min. 5 years relevant experience.
- SAP proficiency in Material Management (MM) is required.
- SAP MM certification preferred.
- SAP proficiency in Warehouse Management (WM) will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Procure to Pay processes in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong in business processes & technical skills (SAP MM configuration).
- Good knowledge of integration with other modules (SD, PP, WM, QM, FICO).
- Able to communicate well at all levels.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good documentation skills using MS Office applications.
- Strong ability to work well with cross functional teams.
Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3150