You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Sales Data Analyst (MNC)
- BBBH777837 Apr 12, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a global outsourced Sales and Customer Success firm with expertise in across a variety of industries.
- Utilize historical data sets to model and forecast business trends
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on status reports
- Analyse sale trends and metrics
- Apply predictive analysis and tools to forecast and employ business analytics
- Maintain Dashboards across markets, segments and products
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Related experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical terms.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at email@example.com for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3130