As part of Manufacturing Innovation Group activities, we are developing and commercializing autonomous mobile robot(AMR) systems.
· The target of this activity is to develop new autonomous mobile robot system based on the commercialized AMR, "HOSPI".
· The main responsible is for developing autonomous mobile software and its server system software for control multiple robots and facilities.
· The responsible is also including robot instalment and ramping up to the customer.
· Understand control software of the autonomous mobile robot "HOSPI" and modify it to the local customers.
· Understand management software of "HOSPI" ( HOSPI server ) and develop additional functions to it for the local customers.
· Develop and verify integration between the HOSPI server and the Robot Middleware Framework(RMF).
· Promote POC of the autonomous mobile robot with System Solutions Asia Pacific which is the sales department.
· Understand the operation and adjustment of HOSPI and operate HOSPI.
· Install and ramp up HOSPI to the customers with applying the designated local functions.
· Robotics or software engineer, with at least 3-year experience in the development of the autonomous mobile robot or AGV.
· Software engineer with more than 3 years' experience in the development of Database software or system software.
· Proficient in C/C++ and good in Python.
· Able to understand robotics and robotics development.
· Able to produce specification sheet of software or do with software coding.
· Having experience of ROS development or able to understand ROS.
· Able to maintain or adjust the robot.
· Strong Leadership skill. Experience in project management is a plus.
Delivery Consultant | M3S Solutions
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1326684