- BBBH772788 Jan 07, 2021 Competitive
My Client is a large Internet based organisation and they are looking hire multiple tax talent due to expansion.
My Client is a large Internet based organisation and they are looking for a multiple tax talent due to expansion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
- CPA / CA or advanced taxation qualification
- Around 4-6 years of relevant experience preferably in a tax function in a Big 4 firm and/or relevant tax experience in a MNC
- Experience in handling cross-border taxes and transfer pricing
- Strong technical knowledge of direct and indirect taxes
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for direct tax, indirect tax and transfer pricing matters
- Responsible for tax compliance and tax reporting, including review or preparing tax returns, where appropriate
- Coordinate or prepare transfer pricing documentations to ensure the compliance of transfer pricing regulations
- Assist with research and implementation of various tax initiatives
- Partner with stakeholders to understand the tax impact of business operations and ensure that tax needs are identified, considered and communicated
- Manage tax audits with close collaboration with relevant teams
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
What You Will Gain:
- Career progression opportunity
- High exposure to C-suite level stakeholders within APAC
- Opportunity to create impacts to the business
- Open-minded leader
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xu Hongshun Kevin
Manager - Accounting & Finance | Human Resources
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1110983
+65 6818 3135