- BBBH782308 May 17, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity for a MNC Banker to join a bank's commercial bank division covering the subsidiaries of North America and European companies operating across the Asia region.
Regional MNC Banker, Director, Singapore
An exciting opportunity to join a respected bank's commercial bank division covering the subsidiaries of North America and European companies operating across the Asia region. The successful candidate will effectively own and lead the regional relationship management of the bank's existing and target corporate client relationships and lead targeted growth aspirations and business development. The experienced banker will act as the conduit for Asia regional centres of Multinational Corporate and the bank in order to originate and increase the quality and quantity of earnings to achieve targeted goals in line with risk appetite, profitability and balance sheet priorities.
- Serves as a focal point of contact within the bank for the clients' regional CFO, Regional Treasurer and other senior client contacts where appropriate. Maintain, monitor & build the Regional Treasury coverage of a multinational corporate portfolio that fits within strategy, appetite and profitability requirements. Work in close co-operation with Lead Relationship Manager, Product Partners, and Client Sector/Industry Heads to identify opportunities to develop further income, recommending and implement the appropriate solutions with the Origination group as appropriate.
- Review customer proposals in order to meet their requirements 'Client First' within regulatory compliance and risk appetite parameters
- Be part of the overall account planning processes of the client portfolio to prioritise activity on the most attractive targets, based on the business, economic and market environment.
- Adept liaison with the various internal partners, including Credit, Portfolio Management and Commitment Committees as a prerequisite.
- Manage any changes to Bank policies, systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement to resolve any issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members as required, so that their individual and collective performance meets the current and future needs of the business.
Key Capabilities, Qualification & experience
- Self-starter', able to source new business opportunities with target market clients and product set
- Managing Relationships - the ability to establish relationships with key introducers of business in order to procure new business in line with agreed business plans
- Delivering Results - evidence of relevant origination and execution experience with a proven track record of achievement in business development
- Technical knowledge of the Products offered across Commercial Banking.
- In depth knowledge of the Risk, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Regulatory - awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the business operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management