- BBBH769183 Feb 03, 2021 Competitive
My client is an established Agribusiness and they is currently looking to hire a experienced APAC Financial Controller
I'm currently partnered with an Agribusiness with close to 100 years of establishment in Singapore and has strong presence across Asia region. They are currently looking for a Group Finance Controller to head the Finance function that includes budgeting, forecasting, reporting, metrics, KPI, leadership, pricing, and overall profitability. This will be a key position where the incumbent will partner with all the Business Unit Leader to improve profitability within the APAC region.
- A track record in a public accounting firm
- At least 5 years of relevant experience managing a Finance team of a large/medium size MNC
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people at all levels of the business
- Ability to improve profitability; drives revenue growth, identify new revenue stream and reduce overheads.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proactive problem solving and leadership skills
- Strong initiative and an enthusiastic, energized work ethic
- Advanced spreadsheet skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Strong consolidation experience
- ERP work experience are desirable
- IPO Experience is a desirable
- Commodity/Hedging experience is desirable
- Oversee the financial & management reporting in Group manufacturing plants including variance analysis of actual vs. budget and forecast.
- Cash Management and treasury, to ensure Forex risks, collection and bank credit lines are able to meet operational needs. Work with Group Treasury to establish new banking lines and improve electronic banking.
- Review debtor collection to achieve budgeted days of sales outstanding (DOS).
- Work closely with the Company Secretary on Board resolutions and other agencies for Trademark and IP issues.
- Ensure timely management reporting for the Group. Consolidate all reports from plants and country level for submission to the Holding Company.
- Co-ordinate all AVP, Financial Controller's work on the aspects of data requested by the corporate office to be submitted at country level.
- Responsible for group management accounting, cash flows, forecasting and budgeting.
- Prepare year end standard package, financial statements & disclosure schedules, deferred tax at group level. Consolidate yearly accounts at group level for external auditor, attending to queries and required schedules/ documents for completion of audited accounts.
- Prepare Annual Budget Package, expenses and consolidate at country level budget package for Group of companies.
- Liaise with auditor and tax authority for reporting and tax compliance, etc.
- Prepare whole year relevant tax documents to support tax computation
- Assist CFO in developing strategies related to tax and transfer pricing matters.
- Internal control and risk management to ensure auditor's Internal Control Memorandum is followed up
- Assist in Merger and Acquisition of companies.
- Understand commodity purchasing issues such as stock coverage, pricing & hedging of options (puts & calls), develop/enhance controls to manage risks and actively monitor such controls.
- Manage outsourcing of accounting services in the region.
- Monitor actual performance against set KPI, generate reports and work closely with CFO and Business Unit Leaders to analyze relevant data, and make appropriate recommendations such as area for cost savings, and recommend corrective actions accordingly.
- Hire, develop, coach and motivate the Finance team, including building up 3 strong direct reports to support succession plan.
What You Will Gain:
- Career progression opportunity
- High exposure to C-suite level stakeholders within APAC
- Opportunity to create impacts to the business
- Open-minded leader
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xu Hongshun Kevin
Manager - Accounting & Finance | Human Resources
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1110983
+65 6818 3135