- BBBH780351 Jun 01, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client, a global technology leader is looking to hire a Quality Operations Program Manager (1 year contract) as they continue their growth within the APAC region.
The role starts off as an initial 1 year contract. As you will be part of a high growth team, there will be opportunities for extension / conversion to a permanent role based on personal performance and business needs.
- Responsible for managing of and working with vendors across APAC to look at the continuous improvement and lead the implementation of the quality systems
- Responsible for driving cross functional alignment on action plans to drive improvements
- Demonstrate operational excellence and focus on continuous improvement
- Launch new vendor site for new processes and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Drive internal and external process improvements
- Define clear business problems and prioritize solutions using datadriven analytics
- Minimally 5 years of relevant experience in a vendor management / BPO and project manager role
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity and able to demonstrate a growth mindset and successfully lead initiatives and data driven projects across various teams, countries and timezones
- Strong project management experience including initiating and driving complex projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience with Data Analytics i.e. SQL / Excel / Tableau / PowerBI including being able to dissect the data for business use to generate insights
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships and be able to manage complex workstreams
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to email@example.com.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153