Program Planning Office Principle
- BBBH786629 Jul 02, 2021 Competitive
Manage effectively and drive the success of the PPO team. Support / Enable the Developmental Success & Excellence of Service Ops.
- Support division directors in formulating Service Ops strategy and TOM (Target Operating Model).
- Identify trends and emerging issues that can impact Service Ops strategy and TOM; continuously update & refine them as required.
- Formulate plans, initiatives & programs to support the implementation of defined Service Ops strategy and TOM
- Monitor execution of the plans; track and report on execution outcome
Communication and Engagement
- Build and champion the division's vision, mission and culture narratives
- Communicate division's strategy and performance, internally and externally, so that divisional personnel, partners and stakeholders can understand how Service Ops contribute to the overall company objectives and health tech aspirations.
Division Development - Culture, Process Improvement & Learning
- Develop and drive implementation of division's culture change programs and initiatives
- Work on continuous improvement of user experience and satisfaction with the support and maintenance aspects of IT applications
- Drive the seamless adoption of ITIL processes, Service Ops standards and operational improvements.
- Champion the implementation of Service Ops specific Learning & Development program (aka Service Ops Academy) to define & improve division's Competencies across both functional & technical perspective.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of Learning & Development program and the improvement of division's Competencies; continuously refine them as necessary.
- Develop and maintain standard guidelines for Service Ops SLOs, SLAs and deliverables for AMS contracts, TOR (Term of Reference) for appointments, SOW (Statement of Work) and charging templates.
- Develop culture of Service and Quality Awareness.
- Oversee / Run division administrative matters
- Develop / Improve Service Ops organizational & administrative processes
- Be secretariat to division-wide meetings and forums
Qualification & Skill-sets (Functional & Technical)
- Bachelor Degree at minimum. Master Degree (in Computer Science or equivalent) is a plus.
- 10 years or more of Working Experience
- People Management experience.
- Proven Track Record of Project Management in a corporate environment.
- Proven Track Record of driving Changes & Transformation in a corporate environment
- ITIL / ITSM knowledge is a plus
- SLM (Service Level Management) knowledge & relevant Implementation experience is a strong advantage
- Vendor Management or Outsourced Service Management related experience is a plus.
- Communication & Presentation skill
- Stakeholder Management skill
- Problem Solving skill
- Self-Starter and able Create from ground zero
- Active Learner
- Coaching experience
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1110638
Talent Partner | M3S