Program Manger/Director (BPO)
- BBBH777198 Apr 07, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a global outsourced Sales and Customer Success firm with expertise in across a variety of industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading program leaders working with software and technology solutions providers.
- Main point of contact with clients on assigned projects.
- Oversee, deliver results and drive client satisfaction on every program while maintaining company profitability goals.
- Schedule and run regular team and client meetings
- Report to senior management on metrics, opportunities, and possible program roadblocks/obstacles.
- Perform operational analysis and provide data driven insight combined with an ability to examine data across multiple projects or platforms
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Experience in client-facing, consulting and/or project management
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects at different stages of development and execution simultaneously.
- Proven analytical and advanced reporting skills.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at email@example.com for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3130