You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH770499 Nov 20, 2020 S$50-99k
Our client, a reputable Insurance firm is looking to hire for a Product Support staff for 1 year contract. Interested applicants please apply.
Our client, a reputable Insurance firm is looking to hire for a Product Support staff for 1 year contract.
- Support Product Lead/Managers on new product development:
- Draft product positioning decks, specs and product documents such as product summaries and policy contracts. Facilitate discussions for updated documents until sign-off.
- Will also be required to carry out competitor analysis, product comparison
- Prepare product approval documents and managing responses from reviewers.
- Draft and facilitate review of FAQs and announcements for product / campaign launch.
- Prepare and conduct User Acceptance Testing in the system for new product or campaign launch.
- Support in the changes and review of ILP fund documents.
- Review and feedback on the draft marketing collaterals such as brochures and factsheets.
- Prepare and maintain detailed product market comparison towards building the product proposition and pitch
- Assist in managing update for Day 2 system enhancements
- Support post launch and other governance related reviews.
- Candidate with experience and knowledge of insurance product development, mainly in investment linked plan and savings plan.
- Preferably from insurance background. Sales and actuarial background will also be suitable.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178