Private Banking Assistant (1-year Contract)
- BBBH784043 Jun 03, 2021 Competitive
Our client is a renowned boutique Private Bank who is looking for front-line RM assistant to join the team. Read on to find out more!
- Execute client instructions on behalf of the Relationship Manager (RM) accurately, in a timely manner and in adherence to processes and procedures.
- Assume ownership for low complexity transactional clients in support of the RM.
- Act as the initial point of contact for inbound client calls, building client relationships as appropriate.
- Contact clients for formal reviews (investment and lending) in a timely manner.
- Evaluate growth potential for low complexity transactional clients, referring them to the RM for relationship development where appropriate.
- Undertake "care calls" in respect of complaints, as directed by RM, in addition to overseeing the satisfactory resolution of complaints.
Sales and Marketing
- Provide sales and marketing support to RMs to assist them in meeting client service and performance targets.
- Identify new or improved sales and marketing opportunities via researching client, segment and / or industry information, utilising local and central resources, on behalf of the RM in line with economic profitability principles.
- Maintain a client pipeline database of potential revenue/share-of-wallet growth opportunities.
- Support RM in preparation ahead of meetings.
- Undertake appropriate proactive outbound calls/ mailings for sales and marketing matters under the supervision of the RM and in line with policies and procedures.
Workflow and Processing
- Ensure efficient co-ordination of workflow to ensure client satisfaction via accurately inputting client instructions onto bank systems in a timely manner, including:
- Working closely with the RM to quickly and accurately process transactions within cut-off times and to ensure zero operational losses.
- Working closely with RM to ensure availability of funds prior to transaction processing and signature / instruction verification procedures are followed without fail.
- Coordinating settlements of transactions with PB and/or client
- Work with RM to ensure Account opening documentation is prepared and completed correctly, verified and submitted for approval to appropriate booking centres.
- Prepare client letters, including complex correspondence and multi product sale suitability letters, preparation of credit applications and renewals, and client documentation analysis (e.g. financial statements) within agreed time scales.
- Prepare daily reports to monitor upcoming action e.g. maturing bonds, corporate actions etc.
- Sort and review daily reports for PB's verification, assist in preparation of anti- money laundering reports.
- Liaise with Operations to ensure clients instructions are carried out, and to rectify any operational discrepancies if necessary and update clients that instructions have been carried out.
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including the Bank's policies, operating procedures and controls to meet the Bank's and regulatory requirements and protect the business from financial and reputational risk.
- Comply with "Know Your Client" and due diligence policies and best business practices.
- Review account documentation (including client history & profile) and credit applications to ensure adherence to UBP policies.
- Atleast 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Must MAS RNF licensed, ie. obtained CACS papers and CMFAS modules
If you are keen on this role please Apply now or email Cain Yee - email@example.com
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1329079
+65 6818 3177