Payroll Specialist (Investment Bank / Contract)
- BBBH778949 Mar 31, 2021 S$50-99k
Our client, a renowned investment bank, is now looking for a motivated Payroll Specialist to join their team on a contract basis for a start.
A renowned investment bank that provides quality banking products and services like private banking, business banking, insurance, investment & loans etc. is now looking for a motivated Payroll Specialist to join their team. This will be a contract role till end of the year.
- Process monthly payroll including preparation of paperwork and data entry for all New Hires, Leavers and employee life cycle changes
- Preparation of all manual payments outside the normal pay run for post pay payments i.e. tax and manual termination pays
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of payroll clearing accounts and general ledger related activities for submission to risk management.
- Assist in documentation of all key payroll related procedures with periodic reviews to ensure internal and regulatory requirements are maintained
- Adhere to payroll governance process and perform 4-eye checks (based on segregation on duties across the different team members)
- Assist payroll manager, supporting the team for payroll processing activities as required
- Excellent customer service in answering all payroll queries through the shared payroll inbox and phone
- Working knowledge of all legislation requirements for Singapore
- Strong knowledge in monthly &/ year end tax and tax clearance processes
- Work on process improvements by looking at alignment across payroll locations/ countries and proposing on best practices within payroll processing
- Minimum of 3 years experience in payroll or finance related environment
- Working knowledge of SAP Payroll or other payroll systems
- Excellent team player
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels both face to face and via telephone and email
- Excellent organisation/prioritisation skills
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Name: Shawn Foo
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161