- BBBH767590 Oct 05, 2020 S$50-99k
Our client, a top-tier Global Bank is looking to hire for an Operations specialist for a 6 months contract. The team does servicing of clients and internal stakeholders.
Our client, a top-tier Global Bank is looking to hire for an Operations specialist for a 6 months contract.
The department supports the equity and fixed income businesses, providing middle-office services (i.e client services). The department also provides mutual fund support, derivative processing, and counterparty and credit event management.
The team does servicing of clients and internal stakeholders as well as provide operational support to the bank's business in Asia.
- Serve as the single point of contact and provide proactive and effective operational support for both internal and external stakeholders
- Accountable for review and resolution of all operational exposure issues for the assigned portfolio accounts (e.g. cash balances and overdrafts, correct FX postings, settlement fails, market claims, etc.)
- Oversight of daily and periodic portfolio manager and client reporting packages and cash flow analysis
- Perform cash management, review reconciliation breaks, prepare and verify FX transactions
- Ensure timely resolution of operational issues such as trade processing, corporate actions, reconciliation breaks, etc
- Support day-to-day inquiries and requests for institutional and intermediary clients
- Facilitate timely and accurate implementation of client instructions, including items such as cash flows, performance queries, reporting etc.
- A minimum of 5 year experience in a similar Asset Management or a financial services organization
- Strong problem solving, analytical and innovation skills
- Has proven ability to interact and build relationship with multiple internal and external functions including clients, legal, compliance, fund managers, sales, and other functional operations teams.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178