- BBBH782881 May 20, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and growth plans in the APAC region.
The Singapore team is looking for an Office Manager / Secretary to join their office administration team. As an Office Manager, you are expectation to provide day to day office administration and secretarial support to the senior management. This is a hands on role with no direct executive assistant reports.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in procurement of office supplies, vendor selection and service /contract management and renewal
- Raise new vendor on-boarding application as appropriate and follow through vendor process.
- Assist in office expense procedures, especially reviewing expense claims and checking invoices against purchase/service orders, quotations and contracts
- Support logistics of office activities and business events, such as town hall, annual dinner, office training, seminars, offsite, premium gifts, client gift register
- Contact and coordinate with building management and contractor for daily facilities services, repair and maintenance, etc.
- Assist in logistics for staff on-boarding and termination, mobile phone service
- Support office reconfiguration, renovation and relocation
- Book air-tickets and hotels, apply business visas and coordinate other logistics for executives travelling overseas
- Answer incoming calls, greet visitors, handle mail/courier, arrange meeting room, etc.
- Provide occasionalpantry service support such as serving tea and coffee for visitors
- Support HR-related matters such as arranging interviews and ad hoc requests.
- Support IT by managing the outsource onsite IT technician, access/alarm system, sourcing vendors, etc.
- Support office health and safety, e.g. COVID related measures, set up and reports
- Minimum 8 years' working experience in office administration
- Good communication skills and PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Proactive, detail oriented, independent, open-minded, diligent, organized with strong time management skills and a team player
- Previous experience in financial institutions / banks will be an advantage
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140