- BBBH781343 May 02, 2021 Competitive
The Snr Network Engineer/ Lead Engineer drives the implementation of strategy for infrastructure operations and maintenance to ensure availability of stable and secure systems
Role and Responsibilities
The Snr Network Engineer/ Lead Engineer drives the implementation of strategy for infrastructure operations and maintenance to ensure availability of stable and secure systems. Candidate manages project resource allocation and develops infrastructure implementation, operations and maintenance engineers; scopes out policies and sets performance expectations, also identifies problems and presents new methodologies and/or solutions to key stakeholders to enhance and improve the delivery of infrastructure operations and maintenance services.
Support infrastructure design and implementation
- Support in delivery of optimal and smooth network operations
- Create document guides on administration, installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Perform monitoring and diagnostic tools on infrastructure operation
- Generate performance report on infrastructure capabilities and limitations
- Automation tools for upgrades, enterprise backup and storage
- Identify key infrastructure operations issues and maintenance priorities
- Support the implementation of agreed infrastructure change requests and maintenance routines
- Develop report on performance and availability of infrastructure systems by review of service uptime, utilization, throughput etc.
Optimize infrastructure performance
- Initiatives to improve the infrastructure systems and service delivery performance
- Support the monitoring of performance, availability and security of infrastructure and operation
- Identify issues with fast resolution
- Escalate problems and issues
- Able to simulate user problems and resolve operation difficulties
- Diagnose problem source through discussions with users
- Recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
- Planned and schedule maintenance events, system backup processes and disaster recovery drills
- Support implementation of preventive solutions
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in IT with at least 6 years of network experience include 3 years in project cum vendor management at lead level.
- Good technical cum resource management skills.
- Relevant Experience in Network Architecture and Design
- Relevant and demonstrated technical experience with F5 LTM/GTM
- Working experience on F5 iRules scripting
- Hands on technical experience preferred with internetworking operations including WAN operations (e.g. DNS, SSL, Virtualization), Network Protocols, TCP/IP, OSI Model, network hardware.
- Relevant exposure to Network Security (e.g. Web Application Security, AAA, VPN, DDoS) will be beneficial
- Able to work under limited or little instructions on routine work
- Able to write approval papers.
- Able to do presentations to C Levels.
- CCNA or CCNP certified a must
- CITPM, PMP and ITIL certified preferred
Delivery Consultant | M3S Solutions
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R132668
Talent Partner | IT
+65 6818 3149