- BBBH776962 Jun 11, 2021 Competitive
My client, a prestigious and well-known private bank is looking to hire a Name Screening Specialist for their Client Due Diligence team.
Name Screening Analyst (8 months contract - highly extendable/convertible)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international private bank on a contract (highly extendable/ convertible) to support their Client Due Diligence team with name screening and adverse news screening.
- The opportunity to conduct periodic Know Your Client (KYC) reviews of existing clients, performing enhanced due diligence, and ensuring overall compliance with the banks procedural standards.
- Ensuring Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media / Negative News screenings performed in accordance within the procedures.
- You are responsible to perform tasks necessary to support the value chain and produce the results for reporting purposes in a timely manner.
- You are partnering with Client Facing Employees, Front Office Management and other key stakeholders and acting as subject matter expert on various topics (such as Know-Your-Customer ('KYC'), Adverse News, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- University graduate with Bachelor of Law / Accounting / Business / Economics / Finance and related academic qualifications.
- Fast learner with at least 2-4 years of experience in KYC related roles.
- Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese language skills (reading) are required as translation is necessary in this role for Chinese clients based in different APAC countries.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174