Microservices Developers (Renewable Contact)
- BBBH761393 Nov 16, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Multiple Microservices Developer Opportunities for a Globally Recognized Banking Institution! (One Year Renewable Contract Opportunities)
Our client is one of the globally recognized banking institutions. They are looking for experienced Microservices Developers to join their team.
- Assist with driving the Regulatory Reporting Technology strategy and defining the Technology roadmap from legacy to the strategic architecture
- Working with Regulatory Reporting Product Owners and FM Architects in selecting development tools, frameworks and inhouse open source repositories, which best fit the business use case and strategic solution. Providing state of the art technical solutions, which integrate seamlessly with the Banks front-to-back architecture
- Lead the design, build and delivery for templates, functional frameworks, which are bespoke to the functional domain
- Lead design and integration decisions with the Global Regulatory Technology and FM Architecture, to help identify and overcome technology challenges as part of the solution implementation
- Work with project managers and product owners to right size the development team re: skills, location and capacity. Supporting the recruitment and buildout of the development capacities and ensuring industry best practices are being adhered.
- Instil AGILE best practices in the technology delivery teams, providing technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery, to agreed time, quality and cost
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain software solutions owned by Regulatory Technology
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Ensure software is designed, developed, and tested in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Be part of any RFP process where vendor solutions are being considered, to meet a specific requirement
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence decisions and actions at all levels of the Bank.
- A very strong understanding of the dimensions and complexities of delivering full stack, cutting edge technology solution in a global Investment Bank
- Ability to analyse complex IT issues and translate these into clear and concise communications
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines and with a high degree of autonomy and initiative.
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic & multi-cultural team environment
- This is not a 9-5 role as we are working on regulatory project with fixed external deadlines
- Working independently, but able to seek help/escalate promptly
- Must be driven/enthusiastic and show perseverance
- Advocate best working practices; work smarter - not harder
Expert in most, but knowledgeable in all of below:
Experienced in operating in an AGILE/SAFE methodology and can lead development teams. Include estimating models, establishing & monitoring KPI's, conducting AGILE ceremonies/ sprint & release planning sessions
Experienced in mature DevOps operations, test tools, test automation and release automation
Familiar with using and maintaining open source libraries (in-house and external)
Familiar design patterns
Experience with user mapping journeys
Understanding of MVC & other UX centric design patterns
Solid experience of using Reduxx+ & React / React DOM 15.5.x +
Experience of using Node, NPM, yarn, Git
Realtime core Java with multi-threading exp JDK 11+, Spring Boot
Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
Workflows: e.g. Camunda
Data oriented architecture
Data oriented user entitlements
Experience of using of Jenkins, Git/Maven & IDEs
Microservice open source: Sprint Cloud, Eureka, Kafka
Solace for messaging and Hazelcast for data caching
Hadoop, Hive, Spring, Drooles…
Apache SPARK (Scala)
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contracting Recruitment
+65 6818 3196