- Nov 03, 2022
- S$10-14k pm
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a Global Marketing Company on a Manager / Senior Manager - Consulting Services, Strategy & Insights position.
For decades, the company has been helping Marketers from the world's top brands personalize experienced for millions of people with their cutting-edge technology, solutions, and services. Their best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging, and loyalty solutions.
As a Manager / Senior Manager in the Strategy and Consulting group, you will work with clients across different industries to develop innovative strategies to improve customer acquisition, lifetime value and loyalty with the help of data insights and technology. You will work on a broad range of projects including:
- Crafting customer & marketing strategies based on internal and external data
- Helping clients design and optimize their comms, loyalty, CX programs
- Defining the architecture and roadmap for marketing / ad technologies
- Mapping customer journeys and optimizing the customer experience
- Working with clients to drive internal marketing transformation and change
- Building out business cases for marketing programs and evaluating marketing ROI
- Leveraging their data science capabilities to help clients better allocate their marketing budgets, improve acquisition, grow customer lifetime value and prevent churn
You should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and act as a true consultant their clients and partners.
- Be a subject matter expert across strategy, data and technology.
- Owning the delivery of strategic projects and driving it to closure.
- Develop actionable holistic playbooks and roadmaps.
- Translate best practices and ideal states into pragmatic strategies.
- Educate clients and internal constituents on data strategy.
- Bring in general best practices and frameworks for strategic consulting.
- Plans strategies with measurable results in the short, medium, and long term.
- Strong presentation, delivery know-how and documentation skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Partner with the client leadership to drive continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with the MarTech, data, analytics and systems landscape.
- Familiarity with communications and customer experience
- Ability to work independently and multi-task efficiently.
- Exhibits healthy skepticism with what-if scenarios.
- Lead the translation of insights into strategies and tactics.
- Leading internal brainstorms and client workshops.
- Participating in new business pitches.
- Solid marketing experience, preferably from a top tier consulting firm or global consumer brand / enterprise
- Have solid experience specifically in one or more of the following areas: Customer Experience, Communications, Loyalty, CRM, Customer Data Platforms, Digital Experience, Data and Analytics solutions
- Bachelors' degree or master's / MBA from a reputable school
- Around 5-6 years of work experience for a Manager; 7-10 years for a Senior Manager
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent listening skills, Self-starter with a strong initiative
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- An approachable manager with a solid track record of team oversight
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Jill Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22104100