- BBBH779236 Apr 06, 2021 Competitive
The Snr EUC Engineer manages the IT support function. You provide management to a group of IT professionals and support staff and focus on setting goals and priorities
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organization in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who offer fantastic long-term stability and career growth as part of a thriving organization in a growing industry.
Role and Responsibilities
The Snr EUC Engineer manages the IT support function. You provide management to a group of IT professionals and support staff and focus on setting goals and priorities. You plan and direct the information processing activities of the organization and coordinate the effective design, implementation and operation of management information systems and applications. You oversee the maintenance and upgrading of support systems and conduct on-site training to promote efficient operations.
Implement IT Support Service Plans
- Lead the implementation of support services across the organization
- Define best practices and Service Level Agreements for the support function
- Establish performance and reporting measures to provide an effective and efficient level of service
Manage IT support Activities
- Identify actions to maintain or improve levels of service
- Advise the business on IT support metrics and capabilities
Oversee System Maintenance
- Priorities activities to ensure continuity of service and prompt issue resolution
- Oversee the compiling of data for reporting purposes
- Review trends and patterns
- Plan installation of hardware equipment, software and maintenance agreements
- Recommend acquisition of new technology and software
Provide Incident Resolution Guidance
- Analyse enquiries to identify recurring user problems, recommend solutions, and to identify areas where service can be improved
- Respond to more complex, escalated enquiries from team members
- Evaluate results of investigation reviews
- Develop problem solving guidelines, checklists, or other materials to assist staff to respond to user problems that are recurring or routine
- Oversee disaster recovery planning and testing
- Oversee team management including budgets, forecasting, work allocations and staffing
- Develop staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions
- Define common goals, direction and accountability among staff
- Drive effective performance management practices within department in accordance with company policies and procedures
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years of Project Management Experience.
- Driving large scale EUC Infra Projects (handle more than 1000 workstations).
- Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- People Management skills.
- Technical knowledge in modern technology Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, Cisco, VPN
- Degree in IT or engineering
- IT certification such as ITIL Foundation
- Experience in Desktop management and deployment
Delivery Consultant | M3S Solutions
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1326684
Talent Partner | IT
+65 6818 3149