- BBBH784693 Jun 11, 2021 S$0-4k pm
My client, a global leading international bank is looking to hire a KYC expert for its Wealth Management team to support on onboarding and reviews.
KYC Specialist (6 Months contract - extendable/convertible)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank on a 6 months contract (highly convertible) to support their Client Onboarding for opening new accounts, KYC reviews. This role requires working in close collaboration with AML, Compliance, ORM, and Front Office & Legal.
- Provide expert advice to Client Advisors on complex account structures and KYC/AML cases the business is confronted with
- Act as sparring partner for Client Advisors in all AML / KYC related topics
- Support and advice Client Advisors in completing the KYC information
- Oversee and monitor the entire KYC process including coming due and overdue KYC cases
- Training of Front office staff on legal documents and KYC related subjects
- To enhance Client risk assessments and various MIS reports for management reporting to facilitate review in managing risk and strengthening the control procedures and processes
- To understand the Bank Global KYC/ AML Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and implement related control processes
- Escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Involved in design and implementation of strategies to ensure continuous process with the Wealth Management COO and Change functions to scope and define change projects to deliver process and performance improvement
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Degree majoring in Banking, Accountancy or Business Administration or related discipline preferred
- Knowledgeable and experienced in operations, account documentation, risk management, Sophisticated AML/KYC knowledge and experience in banking or financial industry for at least 3-5 years
- Ability to develop a good knowledge of the customer base, with sensitivity to specific customer needs.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174