- BBBH792696 Sep 09, 2021 S$15-19k pm
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. They are one of the well-recognized tier one houses.
The Singapore team is looking for a VP to join their KYC Operations as a KYC Data Analytics Expert and support the control and governance aspects. Reporting to the head, you will be responsible for providing meaningful analysis, interpretation and insights to support the priorities and goals of KYC Operations. The role will also be responsible for performing controls function, which includes supervision and assurance of data quality and data integrity reported to different levels of the organization not limited to regional and global stakeholders. In addition, governance function is also part of the scope, where the role is responsible for enabling and assuring optimal quality and governance of the data analysis process including validation and reporting.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead cross-functional processes using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities in the KYC Operations processes.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Design and build processes to address and alleviate some if not all data gathering processes.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives t and design/implement solutions to meet these needs of KYC Operations
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Ensure any transition efforts are done with full understanding of risks & control considerations involved and are adherent to internal control requirements.
- Closely monitor progress of regionalization of Pipeline initiative.
- Establish strong partnership and collaborative relationships with various stakeholder groups (Regional and Branch leads/AFC / Compliance / COO) towards achieving the outcomes within required timeframes in adherence with regulatory expectations and internal guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge and understanding of systems/processes/organization in APAC around the client data services space.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Solid MI & Reporting experience with overall 15+ years of experience in banking or financial sector
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications and able to synthesize information for senior management presentations especially at an advanced Excel and Powerpoint.
- Highly proficient in data analytics tools and applications such as Alteryx, Power Query, Power BI, Tableau Designer, and other relevant tools.
- CLM function experience - intermediary knowledge on Know Your Clients (KYC) for Corporate and Institutional clients.
- Extensive experience and understanding of end-to-end client lifecycle management
- Extremely hands-on with ability and interest to get into the details and understand front to back system and process flows, perform specific data analysis and identify solution alternatives.
- Eye for detail and able to apply control framework around processes and identify gaps/risks.
- Able to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Analytical and able to perform deep dives and root cause analysis.
- Strong learning ability around new areas.
- Change/Continuous improvement mind-set with strong interest to question status quo.
- KYC /Client data related process experience a big plus
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140