Our client is a leading technology agency that revolutionalises, provides innovative and integrates smart technologies for the healthcare sector.
We are seeking a IT Risk & Control Manager who is passionate and would like to work with a team of like-minded professionals.
As a member of the Cyber Defence Group, you will be responsible to drive cybersecurity risk management program in public healthcare sector.
You will also be required to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to implement strategic initiatives to strengthen public healthcare's cyber resilience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive implementation of cybersecurity risk management activities/ initiatives.
- Maintain and revise cybersecurity risk management framework, risk & control assessment methodology and reporting
- Provide effective challenge 1LOD risk remediation priorities and provide 2LOD risk opinion, advisories & recommendations.
- Provide independent reporting on cybersecurity risk posture to senior management
- Develop risk analytics model, perform risk assessment and provide insights on the cybersecurity risk posture of the public healthcare sector.
- Perform analysis of cybersecurity risk metrics for emerging risk trends and work with stakeholders to address the risks.
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 8 to 10 years of Risk and control or cyber security governance or risk related experience in the public sector or multinational corporations.
- Strong leadership and project management skills including the ability to lead teams and drive projects/ initiatives.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Candidates with CISA, CISM, CRISC and/or CISSP certifications would have an advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
If you possess the relevant skillsets, please apply with your updated CV and click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry Ng (R1657259)
M3S Solutions| Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502