Our client is a leading technology agency that revolutionalises, provides innovative and integrates smart technologies for the healthcare sector.
Position Summary / Project Description
The incumbent is responsible for key forums and deliverables, not limited to, as per below:
Role and Responsibilities:
· Manage day-to-day activities in the Program Management Office, PMO
· Champion annual work planning reviews with stakeholders, from budget to agreement with users
· Manage and operationalize demand management process with rigor in governance & compliance
· Support Deliver to Fidelity Balance Scorecard Goals via portfolio and project performance measurement & analysis
· Streamline SAP reports for end-to-end delivery performance KPIs, from demands utilisation to projects closure
· Report and analyze delivery balance scorecard KPIs, including budget utilization and highlight any areas of concerns and work with stakeholders for resolutions
· Establish and implement standards and guidelines on project management practices, costing etc; couple with on-going operational efficiency improvement within PMO functions
· Provide training and guidance related to project management standards and project monitoring
· Initiate & implement process improvements to aid demand and delivery fulfillment, marksmanship & performance dashboard
· Support program/project audits
· Programme management experience; preferably in managing programmes in a large-sized organization operating in a highly complex environment.
· Well-developed communication, consultation, negotiation and advocacy skills and a proven ability to establish and cultivate relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
· Effective information-gathering, through meeting facilitation, one-on-one interactions and/or observations
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel & Automation, MS SharePoint Workflow Automation; hands on Tableau reporting will be advantageous
· Proficiency in Tableau Reporting will be advantageous
· Ability to think strategically; understand, interpret and apply policies as it applies to IT enablement; apply analytical and creative problem solving skills.
· Proven ability to initiate, manage and report on programme activities and identify issues affecting the performance outcomes of the project.
· Experience with documentation work products including manuals, SOPs, training aides and process documents
· Ability to manage multiple project activities at the one time and excellent prioritisation skills.
· Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills, plus effective interpersonal skills.
· Experience with project management methodology and knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC)
· Degree holder with 7 to 10 years of relevant working experience or Diploma holder with more than 10 years of relevant working experience
If you possess the relevant skillsets, please click on Apply Now with your updated CV
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry Ng (R1657259)
M3S Solutions| Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502