- BBBH799671 Nov 22, 2021 S$10-14k pm
M3S is working exclusively with one of the biggest global leader in the development technologies and solutions, we are currently looking for an experienced IT Manager (Business Partner).
Roles and Responsibilities
IT Manager (Business Partner) is a regional role, responsible for managing a team to align IT Plan with business strategy, preparing proposals and recommendations to stakeholders. You will lead a team of IT business analysts, work closely with APAC stakeholders and Sales companies in Asia and Oceania countries to solve strategic issues, assess current systems architecture with various teams of solutions architects and align APAC group sales companies to APAC IT Solutions Architecture.
- Manage the IT Portfolio for APAC Sales group companies, prioritization with regional stakeholders and provide regular update on progress
- Conduct review of group companies' current system landscape, align To-Be state with Regional IT Solutions Architecture, managing risks and product delivery
- Organize various IT solutions architects to design, discuss, assess feasibility and summarize overall solutions, in alignment with business strategies, to build the future-state solutions
- Work with business to prepare business cases defining potential benefits
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimally 8 years of experience in IT Business partner engagement and management, with background in Consultancy/Business analysis or Project Management, Solutions assessments and recommendations
- Experience in both Consultancy and Business IT environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communications skills with business stakeholders
- Ability to organise various stakeholders and teams for productive outcome
- Possess deep analytical skills and resource management skills
- Critical thinking and creativity required
- Ability to work collaboratively, influence and negotiate
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or Information Technology
- Experience in Sales companies processes.
Travel Requirements (Post-Covid)
- Travel is seasonal 20-30%, primarily to South-Asia Region (depending on pandemic restrictions)
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171