IT Business Analyst (Functional)
- BBBH776738 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader & provider in Singapore by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
The successful candidate plans activities involving analyzing users' needs, examining and documenting functional and technical requirements for new solutions.
- Analyzes, modifies, enhances or adapts existing or proposed systems with the purpose of improving business efficiency and productivity.
- Determine the feasibility of new systems and enhancements to existing systems, translates functional and technical requirements into system specifications.
- Develop test cases, documentation and guides for the new or enhanced systems and processes.
- Facilitate the change management process.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 to 10 years of relevant work experience such as Business Analyst, Data Analyst or Techno Functional Analayst or related
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Experienced in one or more areas of knowledge is an advantage such as Enterprise Resource Planning systems (SAP, Oracle), HRIS, CRM, FI/CO, SD/MM, S4HANA, Allscript, database technology (SQL/NoSQL), Microsoft .NET, Full Stack Web Development, RTLS or RFID or BLE technology, LifeRay/PEGA or RPA.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin Lau at email@example.com for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130