Internal Communications and Engagement Assistant Manager
- BBBH797301 Nov 03, 2021 Competitive
We are partnering our client, a global European company, in search of a Internal Communications & Engagement Assistant Manager
Part of the APAC Human Resources team and reporting directly to the Chief Workforce Officer, the Internal Communications & Engagement Assistant Manager is the regional advocate and conduit for all internal messaging and employee communications.
- Play an active role in the development of the employer brand across the entire employee journey/lifecycle.
- Support regional HR planning & strategic activities specifically in terms of employee value proposition, social media management & employee engagement.
- Responsible for developing and managing an internal communications framework which is consistent and deployable across all countries.
- Create employee communication & engagement content for the various internal platforms & channels (e.g. Newsletter, Yammer, Townhall, etc.)
- Develop a strong understanding of employee's needs in order to improve employee experience and engagement.
- Be involved in the planning and deployment of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability initiatives regionally.
- Support in planning, scheduling, and executing other regional initiatives & projects. Activities may include data analysis, presentations development.
- Manage vendors and stakeholders internally and externally to achieve project objectives
- Work together with the regional HR team on any other ad-hoc projects, and the overall improvement of the HR function across Asia
Required Qualification and Experience
- Past work experience (3-5 years): Employee Engagement, Marketing & communications roles
- Skills and abilities: Creative with strong copywriting and language skills
- Tool requirement: Working knowledge of internal and external communications & engagement platforms, channels & tools.
- Language requirement: Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Have a clear understanding of the company's desired future state
- Ability to work and look across multiple workstreams and interrelated projects
- Ability to ensure stakeholders from different functions are engaged at all times
- Create structured project plan and tasks that is aligned to the company's ongoing strategy
- Articulate thoughts, communicate and influence ideas well
- Look at bigger picture and understand organization change management
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2199899
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+ 65 6818 3131