Inside Sales Representative/Manager (Tech Sales)
- BBBH777077 Jun 19, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a global outsourced Sales and Customer Success firm with expertise in across a variety of industries.
The successful candidate will identify and develop account relationship with customers from various or specific industry.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle - develop, nurture & close leads
- Identify sales opportunities through lead follow up, networking and building relationships with potential customers
- Follow up on pre-qualified sales opportunities by the team's Sales Development Representative.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with customers.
- Work with regional sales team and global team to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in sales/business development or inside sales is an advantage
- Client service/account servicing skills is an advanatage
- Proficient in Tagalog/Hindi/Korea/Japanese languages are encouraged to apply as to liaise with global clients and business partners across APAC
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at email@example.com for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130