Our client is a leading technology agency that revolutionalises, provides innovative and integrates smart technologies for the healthcare sector.
We are seeking a InfoSec Risk Manager, who will sit in the InfoSec Risk Advisory, under the Group Information Security Office (GISO) to provide assurance on the effectiveness of the information security controls for Information Systems and healthcare initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Group Information Security Office, you will have the following responsibilities:
· Drive information security assurance program
· Review information systems security controls against possible threats on information systems and work with stakeholders on remediation.
· Perform threat, vulnerability and risk assessment, as well as validation of suspected information system security vulnerability.
· Perform regular information system security risk metrics reporting and monitor key risk indicators.
· Provide information system security risk advisory, including recommendation of risk mitigation options, on information security risks associated with new healthcare initiatives
· Manage information system security incidents
· Drive the Group-wide information security risk awareness and training program
· Keep abreast of new industry trends, and regulatory requirements relating information security and information systems security
· More than 5 years of experience in information/cybersecurity and risk management
· Experience in information systems vulnerability assessment and validation
· Experience in IOT security
· Experience in leading information systems risk assessment and risk reduction initiatives
· Good knowledge and experience with application and platform technologies
· Good knowledge and experience with regulatory requirements pertaining to information security and information systems risk management
· Good problem analysis and resolution skills
· Good influencing skills within the team, department and across departments
· Ability to contribute through others, collaborate well across seniority, cultures and locations
· Good written and communication skills with ability to interact and engage with stakeholders and all levels of management
· Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
· Proactive and consistently show initiative, solution-oriented Education and Professional Certifications:
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
· CISSP, CISA, CRISC and /or OSCP advantageous
If you possess the relevant skillsets, please apply with your updated CV and click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry Ng (R1657259)
M3S Solutions| Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502