HRBP - SEA (Contract / Tech Giant)
- BBBH775460 Feb 25, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a global technology player, is now looking for a HR Business Partner - SEA on a 6 - 8 months contract for a start.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what our client is all about. Immediate opportunity for Human Resource Professionals in the Technology - Software Space. You will work closely with the Senior Leadership for the SEA region in driving organisational effectiveness in the areas of workforce planning, organisational design and help develop employee solutions consistent within our culture and processes.
- Act as a trusted advisor to leaders providing partnership, consultation, and support in the areas of organisational design, organisational development, talent development, talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, and change management practices.
- Partner with APAC Employee Experience leadership to drive workforce planning initiatives including alignment of resources to the top priorities, identify investment in talent and building capabilities needed to achieve the stated vision and strategy
- Partner with leaders to identify and address critical organisational and people issues, and remove barriers impeding the success of the business.
- Consult on targeted development solutions and offerings to accelerate growth and impact of key talent.
- Design and deliver meetings, offsites and strategic planning sessions to enable business effectiveness by facilitating, co-facilitation to work with leaders to drive change within the business.
- Build performance management capabilities by coaching leaders to effectively address performance issues and deliver effective feedback to foster employee development and differentiate performance.
- Partner with the Employee Experience Team to develop and track key talent and ensure they are provided with experiences that enable development and retention.
- Demonstrable track record in performing as an HRBP, HR Manager or as an Employee Relations specialist within a fast paced and similar environment.
- Solid knowledge of HR concepts, local/regional employment laws, and statutory requirements.
- Strong command of principles, frameworks, tools, and solutions to increase organisational and leadership effectiveness including but not limited to; key talent dev/ succession planning, org design/workforce planning, change leadership, high performing team effectiveness and coaching.
- A strong background in consulting and coaching skills in addition to proven business acumen
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161