HR Implementation Project Manager (1 year contract)
- BBBH775173 Feb 06, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client, a leading technology company is looking to hire a HR Project Manager (1 year contract) to lead a workstream and support the design and implementation of the HR Service Delivery Portal.
- Work closely on the design and implementation of the HR service delivery portal
- Define the project structure and provide guidance to project team to ensure that project deliverables are delivered on time
- Own a workstream and support the coaching of team members on best practices and delivery methods
- Partner with stakeholders to review business requirements, design solutions, test plans
- Work with internal teams on the design and functionality of the portal
- Responsible for migrating content to the new portal and support other projects as required
- Minimally 4 years of relevant experience in Project Management and/or Management
- Experienced leading a workstream and in implementing portals (HR software is preferred)
- Experience in change management as as a workstream lead
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Asana and JIRA preferred
- PMP certification or PMO experience preferred
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153