HR & Admin Officer (West / MNC)
- BBBH794902 Oct 20, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a Norwegian tech enterprise that supplies high-technology systems and solutions to customers is now looking for a HR & Admin Officer to join their team.
The role will be part of the HR & Admin Department and is responsible for HR and admin operations work.
- Assist HR Executive and Manager in all facets of Human Resources & Administration
- Liaising with Government authorities (such as EDB, ICA, STO, MOM, MTI etc) on work passes, safe entry, grants and Covid-19 related matters
- Attending to employees queries on HR & Admin related matters
- Handle recruitment, on-boarding and offboarding process
- Assist in training registration (eg SSIC, ad-hoc training program and etc)
- Assist to plan/organise company activities
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employee records
- Back up Receptionist/Admin Assistant in Office Management (such as manage pantry and stationery supply, and hotel/apartment arrangement) when necessary
- Possess minimum a Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience handling full/partial HR spectrum is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Singapore labour laws and legislations
- Proficient in MS Office
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Name: Shawn Foo
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161