- BBBH795085 Oct 04, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Custodian Bank who is known for their post-trade and clearing services globally.
The Singapore team is hiring for an officer under their Investment Fund Services to support their Hedge Fund Operations. Reporting to the team lead, you will be responsible for Hedge Funds trades and transfers from beginning to end, carrying out the Front office, Middle office and Settlement functions, customer queries, client account set up and maintenance and mandatory corporate actions and share event.
Role and responsibilities
- Process Trade & Transfer orders from customers
- Perform document completion for trades & transfers along with verification
- Process incoming trades related cash and incoming transfer requests
- Trace pending transactions and settle transactions on receipt of contract note
- Process corporate action shares and cash events promptly and accurately
- Investigate reconciliation breaks and take corrective action
- Be risk aware and take all steps necessary to minimise errors including fully complying with existing procedures and staying aware of procedure changes
- Assist in documenting team procedures and in project works, when required
- Investigate, monitor, record and resolve any queries/issues raised by the client via phone calls and emails
- Undertake reviews of client's activity, utilisation of products to suggest changes/improvements and identify development and training requirements
- Provide the highest standard of service in all dealings with the client
- University degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Banking experience and/or knowledge of investment funds industry is an advantage
- Pro-active attitude with strong problem solving skills, accuracy and ability to work independently and as part of a team in an international environment
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Customer oriented with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills
- Working on early shift to support Australian market may be required
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140