Head of Growth Marketing - FinTech
- BBBH780548 Apr 22, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is partnering with fast-growing FinTech in Singapore to identify a Head of Growth Marketing for the organisation
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will have the opportunity to lead a sizable team of 15 high performing marketers. This is a high-profile and visible position, where you will drive the growth of commercial outcomes.
- Develop and execute the end-to-end growth marketing strategy including the setting, measurement and achievement high performing commercial goals
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to meet and exceed commercial targets
- Lead, mentor and inspire the growth marketing team
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness and to make strategic decsions
- Be the key decision maker across performance marketing, lifecycle marketing, full funnel media spend, brand building, PR, product marketing, customer service and operations
- Minimum of 8 years of generalist marketing experience; ideally with exposure to including digital marketing and start-up experience
- Previous people management and leadership experience
- Previous experience managing a P&L and strong commercial acumen
- Track record of exceeding aggressive growth targets
Should you wish to apply for the position, please click on the 'Apply Now' button or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1434417
License Name: Watt Lucas Benjamin
Manager | Commerce and Industry Recruitment
+65 6818 3157