- Nov 22, 2022
We are working with a Global MNC who are hiring a Technology Programme Manager to work with their Global Banking Client on Technology Solutions.
- Be the advocate and single point of contact for the global technology strategy development/execution, technology project portfolio and program delivery, business requirements gathering and overall technology demand stimulation and change management. The liaison between the business and the digital & technology teams
- He/she ensures that the technology needs and expectations are understood, agreed, scoped, prioritized, communicated, managed, met & exceeded, and measured.
- Manage the global technology budgets, forecast and actuals. (CAPEX, OPEX)
- Identify global (changing & new) business & client requirements that can help the account business growth, process efficiency, productivity and client experience improvements.
- Lead renewals and new business development opportunities from a technology perspective
- Communicate the technology strategy, product roadmaps, and other relevant technology knowledge and information (i.e. competitor intelligence)
- Manage other account based technology leads and relationship managers
- Ensure alignment with client expectations and client commitments
- Minimum 12 years' experience in the Service Level Management, consultancy or management of IT operations. Business Relationship Management, Strategy, Program Management, Financial Management
- A combination of strong technology skills and business acumen
- Rapidly build and maintain strong and trustful business relationships and balance a wide variety of priorities.
- Experience in working in a matrix organisation - across organisational boundaries and with technology organisations
- International Experience - preferably in a global context and across multiple cultures and business areas
- Experience working across multiple industries is a plus - preferably from a business process- or technology demand perspective
- Solid Program/Project Management experience: demonstrate track record in program management, including leadership of several significant projects or project streams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain technology related issues and jargon to non-technical people
- Knowledge and understanding of information security and data protection requirements (i.e. in regulated industries)
- Good customer facing and commercial skills; solid track record in setting and managing customers' expectations (c-level)
- Skills in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to senior executives
- Knowledge and experience in delivering technology solutions to a high regulated and controlled environment. Experience in complex IT risk assessment and compliance evaluation processes.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- People oriented and knows how to lead
- Fluency in English, other main European language(s) is a plus
Please apply via the link or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1437484