Financial & Regulatory Reporting (contract)
- BBBH792692 Sep 09, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client, a global leading financial services group and the preeminent Asian-based investment bank, is looking for a Financial and regulatory reporting addition to their Financial Control team
- Monthly reporting close, both Local (IFRS) and Group (USGAAP).
- Technical interpretation and implementation of new Accounting Standards and Regulatory Requirements.
- Monthly and quarterly MAS statistical reporting e.g. MAS 1003, Income & Expenditure etc.
- Contribution to the annual audit process
- Preparation of monthly MIS reporting packs for senior management.
- Deliver process and control efficiencies through the application of new technologies e.g. Alteryx, BI Tools etc.
- Maintain and enhance the overall control and governance framework.
- Review, maintain and document process narratives and ensure compliance with the internal control standards.
- Represent Financial Control in local and regional strategic project initiatives.
- Relevant working experience, preferably with Banks, Financial Institutions, Big Four Audit Firms
- Previous experience in MAS statistical reporting and managing teams
- Strong interest / demonstrated expertise in New Technologies e.g. Alteryx, BI Tools etc
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Team player, proactive and self-starting, able to navigate across multiple stakeholders and display leadership qualities to bring stakeholders together to achieve the desired result
- Qualified accountant (Singapore CPA, ACCA or equivalent qualifications) preferred
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - email@example.com.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150