Financial Markets Trader (FX)
- BBBH781683 May 07, 2021 Competitive
Great Opportunity as FX Trader
Financial MarketsTrader (FX)
We are working with our client, a respected Global Bank to look for a Financial Markets Trader(FX). The successful candidate will help run the FX order book , book client and trader tickets. and develop the FX business and manage customer relationships in FX and liabilities
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies.
- Manage the branch FX hedging.
- Trade FX risk within agreed parameters.
- Quote clients and Sales FX prices and manage subsequent risk.
- Ensuring trading books are within risk parameters and all trades are conducted within the bounds of the dealer mandate.
- Achieve an annual trading budget agreed with the head of markets.
- Assist in funding the balance sheet within agreed risk management measures
- Requirement to work non standard work shifts including early morning starts and bank holidays.
Qualification & experience
- At least 3 years deep experience of working on an FX trading desk.
- Demonstrable proof of quoting clients fx spot, fwd and swap pricing and managing the subsequent risk within risk limits and ensuring best client outcomes.
- A sound understanding of the financial services industry, regulatory changes and pertinent economic and political factors.
- A good understanding of the Bond markets and their operations, Money Market is a bonus.
- Will require completion of the FMRP MAS exam. Singapore and other relevant qualifications in securities and derivatives where required.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management