Finance AVP (1 year contract)
- BBBH779829 Apr 14, 2021 Competitive
If you would be keen, please send your CV across to email@example.com for a confidential discussion or apply in the link below.
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for an Finance AVP for a 1 year contract role, subject to further extension.
- Ensures timely and accurate financial, regulatory and risk reporting for the legal entities / process/ utility within their remit, in line with regulatory and statutory requirements, to senior management, regulators, auditors and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of regulatory reports and internal Compliance monitoring reports.
- Deep dive analysis on financials and regulatory reports and setting up robust analytical processes.
- Participate in / lead various projects and initiatives relating to financial and regulatory reporting systems and processes, e.g., regulatory reporting system enhancements, processes enhancements.
- Active communication and coordination with various stakeholders for the identification of control gaps and enhancement of processes.
- More than 10 years experiences in either Banking industry as a Financial reporting area or Audit firm with Financial sector audit
- Strong IFRS accounting knowledge
- Strong data analysis skills with Excel, Tableau, or etc.
- Strong Financial control knowledge
- Project management skills - preferred
- Audit experiences to the banking industry - preferred
- Regulatory reporting experience in the banking industry - preferred
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178